réunion στα Ολλανδικά
2. (assemblée) vergadering (f); meeting (m/f); samenkomst (f)
3. (rassemblement) vergadering (f); bijeenkomst (f); samenkomst (f)
And Lacour had dreamed all his life of an Athenian republic. At these reunions, Desnoyers became acquainted with the Lauriers.
Only a few months before had she abdicated a part of this sweet selfishness, sacrificing reunions, teas, and calls in order to give Desnoyers some of the afternoon hours.
The President was installed in the Prefecture; the State Departments were established in the schools and museums; two theatres were fitted up for the future reunions of the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies.
Their reunion was very emotional.
"... The reunion," she agreed, and we drank.
After their joyful reunion, Schuyler thought she would be seeing Bliss more often, but the exact opposite had happened.
But there’d be a family reunion one day.
Certainly she knew I grieved for Marion, that ours was now no joyful reunion.
It was more like a parting than a reunion -- a parting too sorrowful to have any grace.
She’d had an awkward reunion with him.
1. annexion: incorporation, ralliement, rattachement, adjonction, fusion
2. rassemblement: assemblage, groupement, rapprochement, synthèse, jonction
3. raccord: suture
4. assemblée: colloque, concile, conférence, congrès, séance, cénacle, meeting, table ronde, symposium, synode, séminaire, séance de travail, rencontre
5. confédération: association, fédération, syndicat, comité, commission, compagnie, société, colonie, communauté