galerie στα Ιταλικά
2. (art) galleria d'arte; galleria (f)
3. (arcade) galleria (f); portico (m)
Galerie St. Etienne is holding three concurrent exhibitions.
Agnes Husslein-Arco who became the new director of the Austrian Galerie Belvedere in 2007 was instrumental in the new beginning.
The hotel bar 'Galerie' offers anything your heart desires: from draught beer to an exotic cocktail.
Tomorrow we go buy a dress at Galerie Lafayette.
1. tribune: terrasse, balcon, loge
2. allée: colonnade, corridor, portique, vestibule, péristyle, nef
3. collection: exposition, musée
4. public: auditoire, assistance
5. souterrain: mine, tunnel, catacombe